Wednesday 12 October H 15:00 - 16:00
Available places: 9982/10000
Discover all the new features available in the latest version of DomuS3D.
From the 2D layout to 3D navigation and rendering, updates and improvements have been included throughout the entire program, making our professional design software even more complete and responsive to your design needs.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
• The Live! page and digital library service
• Changes to the “New Project” mask
• Suggestions and tips
• New features with doors and windows
• Lamps with integrated light
• Solid modeler and new geometric shapes
• New tiling commands, tiling areas, and laying patterns
• Openings on the floor and ceiling
• Multiple selection
• Integration of V-Ray 5 rendering engine
• New materials, self-illumination, and post-processing
• New Real Time Rendering
• “Configurable Furnishing” module and meta articles
• Updates to DomuS3D Composer
Question and Answer session to follow. This webinar will be recorded and recording will be shared with all attendees after the webinar.
This webinar is free for all active users of DomuS3D.